Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Skinny jeans and the men who wear 'em


While checking out other blogs, as I like to do occasionally, I ran across one about skinny jeans. More specifically if men should wear them. The writer was pretty neutral, admitting that he had not been exposed to a lot of dudes wearing them. The comments that followed were all over the place. One man labeled it an “Atlanta thing”.

While some might label it as gay or feminine, I do not. Personally, I think wearing jeans of any fit (loose, relaxed fit, slim straight, or skinny) with a deep sag (ass out) is gay. Even more gay are the dudes that wear them with brightly colored cartoon underwear. Why not wear a sign saying, “Look at my ass”. LOL.

My only caution on the skinny jean (as with anything else) is that they are not for everyone. So if you are the big cock diesel linebacker type dude , they are not for you. Likewise if you have the beer belly going or some hidden curves, then they are also not for you.

But for us slim cats --- finally a pair of jeans that fit. Lol. My slim straights fit like relaxed fit jeans. So I don't have a problem wearing a pair of skinny's. Hell, I probably wear the same size as Pharrell.

How do you feel about men in skinny jeans?

3 comments:

  1. Men can wear whatever they want. As a woman that is small and skinny I do not like skinny jeans. They tend to make me look too skinny and I don't like anything that I can only wear boots with. Also, I always thought of skinny jeans as something women look so I really don't think men look good with them on either. But as I said in they beginning men can wear whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, come and check mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a supporter of skinny jeans (NOT TIGHT JEANS!...BUT SKINNY JEANS)

    Hahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete