Monday, December 29, 2008

In A Few Seconds

...walk with me for a second.
It goes...
In my arms I still feel your skin
a heart of gold, that I'll never win
I can't say when I'll be gone and If I'll ever be back
I'll never hold you the same, but my heart is where I'll always keep you at...

...breathe for a second...

It goes...
The way I love you, I promise no comparison
He can't do you like me, a second I'd be cherishing
drop him dead, picture perfect, a clear view
even in a fog, my love is still clearly you...

Take a pace with me

It goes...
When I said it, I meant it, you know there's two sides to a heart
two curves and a point you could pick your part
and I pick you, now ponder bout us
you dont need to ever think who's better
close your eyes we gone be together
for the next couple of forevers...

smile for a second...

It goes...
The curve of your lips is an instant pump in my chest
the problems that we share aren't really the best
but since we're in them together, we can both walk 1000 miles
as long as our love develops and I get to see you smile


**So no I don't write poetry, lol. But my homeboy does and he's pretty good. So I'll be posting his stuff periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment